Downloading your pattern
- Choose which patterns you would like to purchase in the size curve that suits you.
Click 'add to cart' button.
Enter your customer details & payment information.
Once you click 'purchase'. A confirmation message will automatically come up on your screen with the links to download your patterns. Or if you're out & about & have ordered your patterns on your mobile device. A confirmation email will be sent to you with the links to download later.
Important Note: You have 24 hours to download your pattern before the link expires.
Printing your Pattern
- You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 or newer installed on your computer. If you don't have this installed, go to www.adobe.com to download a free version.
Open downloaded Pattern and Cloth pattern within Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Test print the Test Square page to make sure the pattern is printing to 100% scale.
- Print pattern.
More in depth printing instructions can be found within your downloaded pattern instructions.
To print you'll need:
- A4 white paper or US letter
Assembling your Pattern
- Lay your patten out on a flat surface in the order shown in the diagram within your Instructions PDF.
- Make rows first - Trim along solid border lines down the left side of each page (except the 1st page in each row) to remove blank margins. Form each row by matching 1A with 1A, & 2A with 2A etc. Glue pages together to make the row.
- Join rows together - Trim along the top solid border lines of each row (except the 1st row) to remove the blank margin strips. Match number/letter combinations then glue or tape rows together. Repeat this step adding each row to the bottom of the previous one. The pattern should look seamless & in alignment. (If using tape, try to do most of your taping within each pattern piece outline).
- Cut around each paper pattern piece with paper scissors in the size you require.
Our video at the top of this page shows you a super speedy version or how to assemble your pattern.
To assemble you'll need:
- Paper scissors
- US letter or A4 size white printer paper of
- Sticking tape or glue